Intertops online betting platform has been around since the late 1990s. If we’re not mistaken they are one of the pioneers of online sports betting.
Since they’ve had earned a good reputation from some of their customers over the years, we decided to sign up with them and try out their online sportsbook.
So on this Intertops review, we will be talking about our personal experience when it comes to using their betting platform, the options available to deposit and withdraws funds on your Intertops account, and how helpful their customer service team is.
We haven’t been with them for a long time compared to our other bookmakers, but we can verify that they are a reputable bookmaker and that Intertops is 100% legit.
In-Depth Intertops Review
Intertops helped start the online betting industry. And they’ve been around since then. That means they’re doing some things correctly to be able to stay in the game that long, right?
We discovered them through one of our colleagues since they said Intertops has some sweet lines on most US-based sports that we can take advantage of from time to time.
And since our team embraces new sportsbooks that we can use for our betting needs, we decided to sign up with Intertops.
If you’re wondering where they operate, they are currently based in the island of Antigua in the Caribbean.
Can I Bet On Intertops?
Before we proceed with other topics on this Intertops review, let’s find out if you can use Intertops to place your sports bets.
The first thing you should check before signing up with any offshore bookmakers, like Intertops, is if they allow residents of your country to bet on sports using their platform.
For this one, we’ll refer to the Intertops Sportsbook Rules page.
No sign-ups initiated from Australia, Austria, the United Kingdom and from France will be allowed in the Sportsbook, Casino or Poker Room. Intertops has the right to refuse new registrations from the United States.
If your country is not mentioned above, then you can go ahead and begin creating your account on the Intertops website.
For those residing in the US, do not worry as Intertops is known to accept US customers. If they would not allow you to sign up, then it might be because sports betting is considered illegal in your area.
You can check the list of US states that allows their residents to do sports betting here.
|Sports Betting Status||US States|
|Allowed||Nevada, New Jersey, Delaware, Indiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, West Virginia, Arkansas, New York, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Oregon, Illinois, Michigan, Iowa, Montana, Washington, Washington D.C., Colorado, North Carolina, Tennessee|
|On-going process||Connecticut, Maine, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Maryland, Missouri, Kansas, Louisiana, California, Arizona, Virginia, South Dakota, Ohio, Wyoming, Nebraska, Alabama, Vermont, Florida, Georgia|
|Not Allowed||Idaho, Wisconsin, Utah, Wyoming, South Carolina, Oklahoma, Minnesota, Idaho, Hawaii, Alaska, Texas, North Dakota|
We also suggest checking their latest promotions and offers before you create an account. They often give out generous sign-up bonuses to new customers.
You may want to take advantage of that one.
How To Deposit Funds To Intertops
Depositing funds to your Intertops account is quite easy as they offer different choices for you to fund your account. As of this year, they allow the following cash-in methods.
- Credit Card and Debit Card Deposits. This one is free of charge and is available 24/7. The maximum amount you can deposit here is $1000 per transaction. As of this moment, Visa and Mastercard are the only accepted cards by Intertops.
- Cryptocurrencies. The easiest way to fund your Intertops account without dealing with your bank. The minimum deposit amount is only $25 and it can be credited to your account immediately. They accept Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Bitcoin Cash.
- Bank Wire Transfer. You can fund your Intertops account by sending money from your bank account. The fees vary depending on your bank, but there is no limit on how much you can send. You must contact their support team first to get the exact banking details for this type of transaction.
- Neteller. Neteller deposits are credited instantly once you transfer the money by entering your Neteller email account. The minimum deposit for this type of transaction is $20 and the maximum deposit amount accepted is $5,000.
- SOFORT Banking. SOFORT Banking is accepted for those in Europe. You can use your online banking login to deposit funds to your Intertops account. The minimum amount they accept is $5 and the maximum amount is $5,000.
- EU SEPA Bank Transfer. If you’re an EU bank account owner, then you can add money to your account as long as it is also in Euro. You can use the European Standard Transfer for this transaction. It might take 2 to 3 working days for the deposit amount to be credited to your Intertops account.
- Flexepin. You may use prepaid vouchers via Flexepin to deposit funds to your Intertops account. Once you have a Flexepin voucher, all you have to do is enter your 16-digit code printed on it.
- MoneyGlobal. This method provides instant funds collection through thousands of MoneyGlobal outlets near you. It might take 1 to 24 hours before your account is credited with the amount you deposited.
- Paysafe. If you have some Paysafe cards that you want to use to add funds to your Intertops account, then you can do so and you may also combine up to 10 Paysafe cards for one deposit.
- EZeeWallet. If you have an eZeeWallet account, then you can easily send money from your eZeeWallet digital wallet to your Intertops account.
How To Withdraw Funds From Intertops
One of the best things about being with Intertops is that they pay their customers quickly than other major sportsbooks.
You can check out Intertops payout options below.
|Payout Options||Limits||Fees||Payout Time||Actual Payout Time|
|Free||48 hours||Less than 36 hours|
|$50||5 business days||5 business days|
|Bank Wire Transfer||Min.: $150/week|
|$50 + Bank Fees||10 to 15 business days||2 weeks|
|Free||48 hours||Less than 36 hours|
|EU SEPA Bank Transfer||Min.: $10/week|
|Free||2 to 4 business days||About 3 business days|
The Intertops Sportsbook is very organized that you can easily place your bets with just a few clicks.
As of today, here are the following sports you can bet on with Intertops:
- American football
- Table tennis
- Motor Sports
Similar to other big and popular sportsbooks, Intertops offer more betting options to major sports leagues like the NBA, NFL, and MLB. They also offer great odds on popular soccer leagues like the EPL and Bundesliga.
We often place our MLB and soccer bets with them if we see a line that is better than what our other sportsbooks have.
Intertops are recommended for casual sports bettors as their betting limits are not that high for professional sports bettors to take advantage of.
The maximum amount an individual can bet on a single game is $2000. But that amount may vary per customer. Some may only bet a few hundreds of dollars. Some may wager up to $1000.
You may contact their support team if they can consider increasing your betting limit.
Intertops Mobile Betting
The Intertops Mobile Betting platform is responsive enough that you can easily place your bets with just a few clicks.
Intertops, much like BetNow and BetOnline, has decided to use a mobile website instead of asking their users to download an app to bet on their phones.
This is something our team looks for on our sportsbooks. As we prefer using an online betting website than an app, since mobile sites are faster and do not require much space on our phone.
We also believe that online betting sites are more secured than a betting app.
Intertops Live Betting
As of this moment, Intertops is still trying to come up with ways to improve their live betting platform.
Other Intertops Features
Most of Intertops promotions and rewards are for parlay bettors, so if you’re into betting on multiple teams with just a single bet, then they’ll be a great bookmaker for you.
The player who wins a parlay with the highest odds will win $500 cash to be credited to his Intertops account.
Some of the previous winners have parlays odds ranging from +26167 or 262.67 up to +197918 or 1980.18.
Those are some long odds, do you think you can win these type of bets?
Monthly Parlay Prince
This Intertops promotion is for the player who accumulates the highest net profit from a single parlay bet in each calendar month. The winning player will get an additional $1000 to his Intertops account.
This one is similar to the Odds Hunter promotion but with a larger prize money.
20 X $50 Parlay Free Bets
Another promotion for parlay bettors is the 20 X $50 Parlay Free Bets. They are giving away $50 worth of free bets to those who lose their parlay bet by a single incorrect pick.
The minimum number of selection to be eligible for this offer is four selections and it must have a minimum total odds of 4.0 or +300.
There will be a draw for each week. And those who are selected will receive $50 worth of free bets.
Intertops Customer Service And Support
Intertops has great customer service and support ready to assist you anytime you might need help with your account.
They offer live chat, phone support, and email support.
Chat. Intertops has a live chat that you can access on their website whether you’re using a mobile device or a computer.
Call. You can reach an Intertops support agent via phone. You can call this number for North American customers, 1-866-549-2437. Or their regular number for other countries which is 1-268-484-3100.
Email. If you prefer communicating with them using your email account, you can send your message to [email protected]
We tried asking them a couple of questions about their betting platform and betting limits for our research and the support agent we spoke with was very professional and accommodating. He was able to provide the answers we needed in a timely manner.
Get Access To Our Weekly Exclusive Sports Betting Picks
Intertops Review: Our Verdict
It’s hard not to consider the longevity of Intertops in grading them for this Intertops review.
However, no matter how good their past has been, we still have to consider what they offer now for their customers.
Their sportsbook is fairly limited to major US sports and some major international sports leagues. They haven’t launched their live betting platform yet, so that affected their score for our sportsbook criteria.
They do offer more than a handful of deposit options and they’re known to payout fast which is one of the best things about being an Intertops customer.
Also, their support team is responsive and is ready to help whenever you have a concern or issue about their products or services.
There’s a good chance that their score would improve once they launch their live betting platform or provide more promotions and offers for casual sports bettors.
For now, on this Intertops review, we will give them a score of 8.3 out of 10.
Promotions and Offers8.0/10
- Lots of ways to fund your account and fast payout options.
- Their longevity is unmatched in the sports betting industry.
- Pretty straight forward website.
- Needs to add more promotions and offers.
- Low betting limits.
- No live betting platform yet.